Sfaira is actively involved in European programs and programs in other countries, either as a coordinator having the overall supervision and evaluation of projects, either as a partner by taking part of the overall program.
Continually invests in research and development (R & D) in the framework of international programs and partnerships, in collaboration with researchers with doctorate, master’s or other professionals with extensive experience in the private market.
Sfaira has completed or have recently taken the following activities:
- Management of project entitled “IMPROVING WATER SUPPLY ON ISLANDS OF SOUTH AEGEAN SEA THROUGH DESALINATION UNITS” from the Financial Mechanism EEA and Norway Grants European Economic Area (the project includes the design, installation and operation of four desalination plants on the islands of Leros, Tinos, Kythnos and Antiparos)
- Study for the PPC entitled “PRELIMINARY STUDY AND RESEARCH FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT IN PRODUCTION AND WATER SUPPLY IN ISLANDS AND LARGE CITIES WITH INSTALLATION AND OPERATION OF DESALINATION PLANTS”
- Study on behalf of BP HELLAS SA entitled “Energy efficiency and energy saving for BP plant in Greece”
- Study for the 3rd largest telecom company Wind Hellas entitled “Energy efficiency and redundancy for isolated power systems”
- Project financed by the company, study of photovoltaic park total power 400KW in Zevgolatio – Corinth
- Project for petroleum BP Hellas “Electrical installation of medium voltage substation, low voltage main switchboard, sub-switchboards and PV panels”
- Project for petroleum BP Hellas “Installation of Energy efficiency systems at BP plant in Greece”
- Project for 3rd largest Greek telecom company Wind Hellas “Energy coupling and uninterrupted operation at main company Buildings in Athens”